Monday, April 11, 2011

YELP!!!!

Yelp.com was a place that I had never visited prior to this assignment. I found Yelp to be pretty cool, and a useful tool. I checked out many local spots in my hometown and wrote about a couple. One is a restaurant that I visit often when in Greenfield called Taylor's Tavern I wrote a review about them here it is Taylor's Tavern on yelp and I wrote another one about my hometown country club that I have been a member at here in Greenfield here it is Country Club of Greenfield. I found Yelp to be a really useful tool, I checked out bars in Amherst, places to eat in the area, and basically any place that I wanted to visit. Yelp allows the user to get an idea of what a restaurant is like even before going there. It is pretty amazing how many different sites out there have a different idea for social networking. I liked yelp and will use it again in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I found Yelp to be a really Buy Yelp Reviews useful tool, I checked out bars in Amherst, places to eat in the area,

    ReplyDelete