Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Photo Submission

For the Final project I chose to submit a photo to Pictory to the theme Take Me Out To The Ball Game. I went to the Red Sox game on Tuesday and took some pictures. I really liked the theme from Pictory and felt that my photo fit in to what they were trying to do. My picture is still under review by the editor but I hope that they will accept my photo. Here is the photo.


Photo by Nathan Luippold
Early season baseball at Fenway Park. Red Sox vs. Rays in a pitching battle between Jon Lester and David Price. In which the Rays won 3-2. Sending the Red Sox to 2-9 on the young season and sending the Fenway Faithful home with another loss.


The Pictory theme I feel fits my picture well. Even though the theme does not close until June 1st I hope my photo makes the cut. 

7 comments:

  1. Stunning my friend, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this picture, and feel as if I was right there with you, sitting next to you. Powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. picture is perfect for the theme of "take me out to the ball game"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pic would make a great Red Sox poster... Im jealous you got to go to Fenway already this year

    ReplyDelete